Official Candidate’s Statement:
Our City needs help. I have the background, experience, education, and knowledge necessary to oversee the City’s investments, as Treasurer, and I will REPORT to YOU, the voters, on the City’s USES of those funds!
We moved to PVE in 1979 to begin our family: a daughter and son. Both went to PV public Schools, graduated college, live in PV.
- Education: B.S. Engineering, MBA
- PVE Resident for nearly 40 years
- PVE Financial Advisory Committee – 4 Years
- PVE City Council – 9 years
- PVE Mayor – 2 terms
- Engineer – Senior Engineer Scientist – 6 years
- Land Use Consultant – 4 years
- Management Services Director – 28 years.
- President, & CEO – CMTI – current employer – 17 years (IT Company)
- Cub Master – Lunada Bay – 5 years (this record, probably, will never be beat)
- Strong finance background!
- Strong budget experience – more!
As a past elected official I can efficiently manage the City’s monies! My financial background will aid in Lobbying to balance the City’s budget without additional resident money! ? My governmental experience will be of value when I REPORT TO YOU if all laws are not enforced. The key element is information – providing information to you! As Treasurer, I will have your back!
Candidate’s Personal Statement:
I submitted my name for consideration as City Treasurer in order to give the tax payers an option. It is my belief that one or more members of the City Council ‘decided’ who would be the next Treasurer when the current Treasurer told them he was not going to run.
To my surprise, Victoria Lozzi, a banker with over twenty years banking experience applied for this ‘Job.’ I met with her. I like her! She will do a great job and she has my endorsement.
DO NOT VOTE FOR ME – VOTE FOR VICTORIA!